Scoopity Poops, LLC Terms and Conditions of Service
Scoopity Poops appreciates your business and we strive to always provide excellent customer service. These terms and conditions of service will help you answer any questions you might have about how we operate. We hope this helps us establish and maintain a long lasting business relationship with you!
By using the scoopitypoops.com site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site. All billing and registration information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) requested.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions through your use of this site, you certify that you reside in the United States, are 18 years of age or older, and are responsible for your use of this site, including all financial charges and legal liability that you may incur. Scoopity Poops, LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current site and/or service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the site and/or our services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
ACCESS TO PROPERTY
- By ordering service you are agreeing to allow Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel access to the designated yard or kennel areas of your property on the designated service day(s).
- If Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel is not allowed access to your property on the designated service day, for whatever reason, Scoopity Poops, LLC will attempt calling you at the phone number(s) you have provided. If entry into the premises issue is not resolved in a timely manner, the service will be recorded as completed and is deemed chargeable. You will be informed of the reason access to your property was prevented.
- Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel will close your gate upon entry / exit of premises. Scoopity Poops, LLC or its personnel are not responsible for gate(s) being opened or left open by any other persons before or after Scoopity Poops, LLC entry or exit from premises. Extreme weather conditions (e.g. high winds) might cause your gate to open, and Scoopity Poops, LLC or its personnel are not liable for gate being opened by extreme weather conditions.
- Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel will attempt to block exit of any dog(s) from premises upon entry / exit of premises. Scoopity Poops, LLC or its personnel is not liable for any damages resulting from dog(s) escaping from premises where services are performed.
- Areas to be serviced must be free of excessively tall grass, leaves, and debris. Although Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel will make every attempt to make your yard 100% clean, our personnel understandably cannot clean what they cannot see. If visibility is a concern, you will be notified on your service ticket.
- You agree to notify Scoopity Poops, LLC in the event there is a change in the number of dogs using the serviced yard prior to the next regular service date. However, your rate may be automatically increased to the number of dogs found in your yard/home on a consistent basis, without notice. Providing information suggesting a lower number of animals than actually use the yard may result in suspension or termination of service without a refund.
- If your dog(s) show aggression towards Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel, you agree to confine your dog in any way possible to allow Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel to perform their duties. If Scoopity Poops, LLC personnel feel threatened by your pet(s), they might not be able to complete their services on your premises. Scoopity Poops, LLC will make a reasonable attempt to notify and re-schedule services for a time when your pet(s) are contained. Please note, you will be billed for the routine service even if re-scheduling is not arranged.
- Scoopity Poops, LLC will do everything it can to make you happy with services provided, by performing desired services to the best of their ability. At any time, if Scoopity Poops, LLC services cannot be performed satisfactorily, services will be suspended and any applicable charges will be billed accordingly.
- Inclement weather may make it hazardous or impossible to make a scheduled cleanup. In this event, Scoopity Poops, LLC will be responsible for servicing your yard as soon as possible, as weather permits.
- Scoopity Poops, LLC is a family friendly company. As such, there may be 2-4 weeks out of the year, divided up throughout the year, that there will be no service to allow our personnel time to spend with their families. If this occurs, you will be notified a minimum of a week in advance. Service/Payment will resume as scheduled upon return.
- Scooptity Poops, LLC closes all operations on the following US holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. If your service day falls on one of these dates, your service will resume on the next normal service date.
- You agree to notify Scoopity Poops, LLC if you would like to skip a cleaning at least 48 hours prior to your service date. Normal service charges are applicable to skipped cleanings that are not given 48 hours notice, unless other arrangements are made with Scoopity Poops, LLC.
- Agreeing to services performed by Scoopity Poops, LLC means you are allowing Scoopity Poops, LLC to take or use photographs and/or videography of you, your pet(s) or animal(s), and/or your service area and to use these in any and all media worldwide, including online. Your consent to services also means you agree these photographs or videos are subject, but not limited, to use in promotional materials, websites, social media, publications, articles, and other forms of advertisement, print, or audio. Your consent to services means you release to Scoopity Poops, LLC all rights to exhibit these works in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market copies while also waiving rights, claims or interest you may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in the photos/videos/audio recordings, without compensation.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
- Pricing, promotions, and discounts are subject to change at any time. You will be notified 30 days in advance in the event of a change in regular service pricing. Promotions and discounts are subject to change without notice and will be reflected immediately on our webpage.
- Scoopity Poops, LLC prefers to keep the usage of paper to a minimum and emails all invoices to the email you have provided. You will be charged an additional $1.00 fee if you request paper invoicing.
- Scoopity Poops, LCC requires pre-payment for routine services. For initial startup fees and first month of service, post-payment is accepted and due upon completion of the initial service. This means that you will be responsible for payment of your initial startup fee along with a prorated amount for the remainder of the current month (if applicable) upon completion of your initial service. All other invoices will be sent on the 20th of each month, for services to be rendered the following month.
- Payments are due upon the first of each month. In the event of nonpayment, services may be suspended or terminated. All properties with suspended or terminated services exceeding 30 days may be subject to an additional initial cleaning fee.
- Scoopity Poops, LLC can, at their discretion, use small claims court or a collections company for resolution for any non-payment of completed services unless mutual agreement between you and Scoopity Poops, LLC has been reached. You are responsible for all costs incurred by Scoopity Poops, LLC in their attempt to collect payment from you.
- Returned checks due to Non Sufficient Funds in your account will necessitate a $25.00 Returned Check Fee to be added to your account balance.
- Either party may terminate service at any time. To terminate service, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 559-825-7667. Upon termination notification, you will be refunded any remaining service dates (if applicable).
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this site (collectively, the “contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the site or any related software. All software used on this site is the property of Scoopity Poops, LLC, or its suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The contents and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the contents on this site is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Sites: References on this site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties, or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Scoopty Poops, LLC’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, its information, products or services. Scoopity Poops, LLC is not responsible for the practices or policies of such third parties, nor the content of any third party sites, and does not make any representations regarding third party products or services, or the content or accuracy of any material on such third party sites. If you decide to link to any such third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Attempting to violate the security of this site is prohibited, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) attempting to obtain products not properly ordered or fully paid for; (f) harassing the site owner or its users; or (g) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Scoopity Poops, LLC will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in any such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available from Scoopity Poops, LLC on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer or Firefox).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND PATENTS
Any and all content on any Scoopity Poops, LLC site, including for example all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, animation, sounds, video clips and text, are subject to intellectual property rights held by Scoopity Poops, LLC, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Scoopity Poops, LLC. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these materials be modified or reposted to other sites.
The content of this website, and the site as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the content for your own personal, non–commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Scoopity Poops, LLC reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this website.
Scoopity Poops, LLC and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this site. Access to this site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Scoopity Poops, LLC intellectual property rights.
Scoopity Poops, LLC owns the copyrights in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the materials on this site. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these materials be modified or reposted to other sites.
Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from Scoopity Poops, LLC.
WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION
We thank you for your comments regarding this website. Please note that by submitting any comments, feedback, reviews, letters, suggestions, ideas, and/or all other submissions submitted or offered to Scoopity Poops, LLC, whether through this site, by telephone, by e-mail or otherwise submitted or offered, you hereby grant Scoopity Poops, LLC a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use such comments however we desire, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such comments and/or incorporate such comments into any form.
Scoopity Poops, LLC will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork. Scoopity Poops, LLC is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any user comments.
You agree that any comments submitted by you to us will not violate the terms in this Terms and Conditions or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Scoopity Poops, LLC’s comment, blog and review services are available to our users subject to the following guidelines. Out of respect for all of our users, we ask that you do not use obscene, profane or threatening language in your messages or comments. We also ask that you do not submit or post photos, videos or other content that includes obscene, profane or threatening images. Examples of the kinds of conduct or content that are prohibited in user submitted content include:
- The transmission of any content that could violate, or could facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation or Scoopity Poops, LLC rule or policy.
- The transmission of any content that is profane, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The impersonation of any person or entity in any part of a gift message
- Any material that contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailings or any form of SPAM.
You are solely responsible for the content of any messages and/or images you submit and Scoopity Poops, LLC assumes no liability for any content submitted by you. Scoopity Poops, LLC. is not responsible for the content of any messages and/or images you submit and assumes no liability for any content submitted by you. We do not regularly review posted comments, and are not obligated to restrict or remove any content from a message, nevertheless we reserve the right to monitor and edit or remove any comments submitted to this site.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you agree to indemnify Scoopity Poops, LLC and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments you submit. Scoopity Poops, LLC and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
Any content you submit is for non-commercial use only. You must provide your actual e-mail address in order to send your content. Any content you submit will be routed through the internet and you understand and acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content you submit.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Scoopity Poops, LLC and/or its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising from or related to your use of the site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be modified only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Scoopity Poops, LLC to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not constitute a waiver of any nature and shall not limit Scoopity Poops, LLC`s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches in any way.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE
Scoopity Poops, LLC reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Use of this website by you following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website so that you have reviewed the most current version.
In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions conflict with the law under which the Terms and Conditions are to be construed or if any such provisions are held invalid, such provision will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
GIFT CARDS AND E-GIFT CARDS
All Gift Cards, e–Gift Cards and other gift certificates are deemed purchased in and issued from the State of California. The risk of loss and title to such items pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.